When using Stage CMS (“Service”) provided by Benedikt Deicke (“Provider”), the customer (“you”) agrees to these terms and conditions.
- These terms govern all contracts between the Provider and you concerning the Service, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- In order to use the Service, you must agree to these terms.
- Violation of any of the terms will result in the termination of your account.
- If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must provide your full name, email address and any other information required to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for the security of your credentials and any use of your account. The Provider can not be held liable.
- You must be human. Automatically generated accounts are not allowed.
- You must not use the Service to violate any laws in your jurisdiction or the Provider’s jurisdiction.
- Payments are made in advance per month via credit card and are not refundable.
- Prices do not include VAT. Additional VAT charges are added to purchases made by customers from European Union, except for customers from European Union, but outside of Germany, who provide a valid VAT ID. Businesses from outside the European Union are not charged with VAT.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information related to billing and payment you provide may be shared with companies who work on the Provider’s behalf, such as payment processors.
Cancellation and Termination
- The Provider may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time in case of: 1.1. Violations of these terms 1.2. Violations of laws 1.3. Lack of timely payment
- You may cancel your account at any time. Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Once you cancel your account, all its content will be removed immediately.
Modifications to the Service and prices
- These terms may change from time to time. You will be notified about major changes at least fourteen (14) days before the changes will take effect.
- The Provider reserves the right to discontinue the Service (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, with at least fourteen (14) days notice.
- The prices may change from time to time. You will be notified about price changes at least one (1) month in advance.
Copyright and intellectual property
- The Provider does not claim intellectual property rights over your content and/or materials posted to your account.
- You guarantee that any content and/or materials that you post to the Service are either owned by your good selves, or that you have permission to use and share them.
- If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Provider is not liable for any direct or indirect damages including but not limited to, consequential
- The Provider cannot be liable to you or any third party for dam- ages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of, or inability to operate the Service and any other web pages, even if you have advised the Provider of the possibilities of such damages.
Applicable law and disputes
- These terms are a legal document and under exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Darmstadt, Germany.
- If any provision of these shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- You agree that the Service is provides as is.
- You may not use the Service to transmit viruses, worms, or any malicious or harmful content.
- The Provider uses third party vendors and partners to provide the necessary hardware, software and related technology required to run the Service.
- You will not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.